We had a nice Indipendance Day. In the afternoon Pete's friends came over and we grilled stake. And at night we went to watch a fireworks at another's friends house. It was quite a firework, really. The night before we watched a "private" fireworks at the third friends house. Asd it was quite near to us, Priit was scared. He sat most of the time at my arms, his head on my lap.
Priit hurt his left foot badly on Saturday. He sat at the back of Peter's bicycle and his foot got between the weel. It seemed quite horrible in the beginning. Fortunately, it's improving right now. The doctor said that nothing was broken. Although I'm not sure that anybody could tell it just looking at the foot for a minute without even touching it. Or it's just a question of experience which I lack.... Well, I hope that all will be all right.
Thursday, July 05, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment